The client and agent dashboards are easily to set-up and only require a couple of steps. First you need to create two new pages, and then for each of the pages you need to choose the “agent dashboard” or “client dashboard” page templates.
Agent Dashboard Tips
- it’s only available for users with “Keymaster” and “Moderator” forum access level.
- only “Keymaster” users can assign tickets
- all users can change the ticket’s priority
- all categories available on the dashboard page are filters that agents can use to see only certain tickets (ex: new tickets)
- the sidebar has a static part (the categories) but a dynamic part too. Head to appearance -> widgets to set new widgets for this area
- All unsolved tickets
- Your unsolved tickets
- Unassigned tickets
- Recently updated tickets
- New tickets
Client Dashboard Tips
- only the logged-in client’s tickets will appear here
- if there are no tickets open by the client that’s logged in, no tickets will appear in the list
- the client can open new tickets from this dashboard
- the sidebar has a static part (the ticket submission button) but a dynamic part too. Head to appearance -> widgets to set new widgets for this area
By default the client dashboard has a ‘log in’ button area so that your clients can access the interface.