Every BigBang theme comes fully loaded with its own custom theme options. This is where you can control things like your logo, navigation settings, and so much more. These options can be accessed in the BigBangThemes —> BigBangThemes tab.
- upload your own logo file to appear in the header of every page of your website;
- set the alt text of the logo image;
- Insert an image that will be served as your logo on retina-ready devices. This should be double in size than the desktop version;
- set the width and height of the logo image;
- Use any fontawesome value to define the icon for the logo
Uploading an image here will add a favicon image to represent your site in browser address bars and bookmark menus. There are multiple options for the favicon icon depending on the device it will be visualised.
Activate Subscribe Footer Area. You can deactivate this on certain pages if needed
Header Nav Style
- set the type of the header nav to Classic or Modern.
- Enter text to be displayed as the copyright text of the site
Error 404 page Title
- Set the 404 error page title;
- Insert the subtitle text to be posted on the 404 page;
- Upload a background image for hte 404 page.
- enter the meta description for your site.
- Enter the meta keywords of your website. Inactive if left empty.
Turn On Meta Options
- You have an option tu turn On/Off the meta options.
Here you have the option to set all the social network links.
Here you can set the:
- primary color of the theme;
- secondary color of the theme;
- color of the links used in the theme.
Set the position of the sidebar: left/right.
Set the sidebar section title.
In this section you have three tabs where custom code can be added to customize the theme.
In this tab you can change the font used for headers and for paragraphs.