To use the customizer you’ll need to click on the ‘Customizer Cog’ which is near each module. Then on the left side a menu will appear with two options: ‘Edit this Module’ and ‘Edit all Modules’.
1. Edit this Module
In this section you’ll be able to:
- change the colors used in the selected module;
- change the background image if the module has one;
- change the font size and the line-height of the text;
- apply a background pattern to that module.
2. Edit All Modules
in this section you’ll be able to:
- change the main colors used in the template and defined by us as colors that can be changed across the whole template;
- change the font-size and the line-height of the paragraphs in the template;